Friday, November 18, 2022

Never wrong a writer. They get their revenge in print.

I don't like to be asked what's on my mind and when I do, I am told that I was being over-emotional.

I don't like that when I told people how much I hated you for what you did to me, I am told to move on.

I don't like it whenever I tried to let go of you by talking about you or writing about you, my throat gets tight and I feel like crying.

I don't like it that I am accused of not moving on, when I fucking do want to move on.

I hate you so much for making me change my mind about you.

I hate you so much for convincing me that your words are true.

I wonder if you have any sort of remorse

I hate you so fucking much.

I am on the way of punishing you.

I will give birth to a character intended as a representation of you.

And I will give you a slow and painful death.

Reincarnate you again in a different name, only to have you murdered in some sort of way.

Just like Sisyphus who was punished by being forced to roll an enormous boulder uphill, only for it to roll down when it's near the top.

That is how I will punish you.

A non-glamorous immortalisation of you.

Every time people read about death in my books.

There's no other person they would think of, except you.

For every book, with a death of your character, I will send you a signed copy.

And perhaps a dictionary.
(Because you can't read English)

No comments:

Post a Comment