Monday, November 14, 2022

Twelve random facts about me

Why twelve? I don't know. Probably because there's twelve months in a year? Here we go.


1.

I cannot stand the taste of pineapple.

Not under any circumstances, not even when I dipped them in salt.


2.

My house is a mess.

No matter how many times I tidied up, it's still looks messy.


3.

I can't handle scary movies.

Although the only ones I've ever watched all the way through were Chucky, IT and IT2. They're not bad. But then it's probably because I watched them during daylight.

There's a funny story behind how I came to watch Chucky. Maybe I'll write that in another post.


4.

I used to pull out grasshopper's legs when I was little.

In elementary school, my friends and I would catch grasshoppers, and then we pulled out its legs so it can't jump and escape. We wanted to make them our pets. The grasshopper(s) didn't last a day before it died.


5.

I daydreamed - a lot!

You can't even imagine what it's like. Apparently it's a mental condition called Maladaptive Daydreaming. Although mine's probably called Immersive Daydreaming. Either way, it's a mental condition, like I said.


6.

I don't curse.

Well, at least, I don't curse in front of people I'm not close with.

And I don't curse in my native language. Those were vulgar as vulgar can be. So I only curse in English.


7.

I have one constant friend throughout the years.

His name is Dante, and he's an imaginary pen-pal I wrote to when I write my diary. Hmm... I haven't write to him in a while. There's so much to catch him up on.


8.

I got my driver's license in 2019.

It's a very long story involving procrastination, money problems; and lying and thieving driver's instructors, who happens to be a friend of mine, by the way! I wanted to support his business and that was how he repaid me?!


9.

I keep things that I don't need, or have no need for it again.

This is probably why my house is messy? Hmm... Better fix that.


10.

I am hopeless in Mathematics.

I swear I scores As in Maths from kindergarten age to 9 years old. This was a case of teacher who don't know how to teach when I was ten. And in this case, he only teach a certain group of students because it was convenient in terms of body posture. When we asked him to show us how to do the work, he wasn't as detailed.


11.

I take a long time to eat.

There's this one time at the shopping mall food court, my mother got tired of waiting for me to finish eating, she went to another shop to kill some time.


12.

I write fanfictions.

It's M/M trope(?). It's embarrassing if people in my circle knows about it. But this is okay. I'm sort of in incognito.


No comments:

Post a Comment