Friday, November 18, 2022

Do you guys think Bonnie noticed Woody was missing?

I did not watch Toy Story 4 in the cinema, due to personal reasons. I waited until they played it on Fox Movies for free.

I read some movie reviews; and a lot of them were disapproving of the way Bonnie ignored Woody, and all agreed that Woody should have stayed with Andy.

After watching the movie myself, I agreed!

I am quite offended by this fictional six-year-old girl.

If Woody is in college with Andy, he wouldn't be mutilated by another toy in some random antique store for his voice-box.

But then again... If Woody is in college with Andy, he wouldn't have been reunited with his long time love, Bo Peep...

The end of the movie fast-forwarded to two years later (kindergarten is for how many years in America?), Forky is still in Bonnie's bedroom. Which brings the question, does Bonnie noticed Woody was missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment